We agree to comply with GDPR Guidelines. The GDPR includes the following rights for individuals:
- Right to be informed
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making
- Right not to be subject to profiling.
As per our parental agreement /booking form and in compliance with our child protection policy, you have consented for us to have access to the following information.
This information is kept in password-protected clouds and databases.
- These details are not used for profiling and will not be passed on to any third parties.
- If your child leaves KTA, your information will be safely destroyed
If you have any concerns or would like any information removed, please contact us at
Agency Specific Info
How Data is Used
- We will only use your data in a manner that is appropriate considering the purpose for which this data was collected.
- Comply with our child protection policy by gathering emergency contact / medical information
- Keep you updated with news, information and reminders
- We will only pass your data to third parties with explicit consent for us to do so.
- You have rights over your data including revoking consent to share with third parties, deleting of information, access to your information and the right to complain
- You can find a full list of your data rights here: ico.org.uk
- Please note that exercising some of these rights could inhibit our work
- This may prevent us upholding our side of the contract
- We may modify this policy at any time and will keep the current version published and accessible on our website
- If we make amendments that effect your data, you will be notified